Arborist-Direct Aberdeen provide full tree management service throughout Aberdeen and the surrounding area: This includes for throughout Aberdeenshire and within Aberdeen; Tree Felling, Tree Cutting, Tree Dismantling and Tree Removal.
Tree Felling – At the End of their Useful Lives
All trees reach the end of their useful lives at some point. Hopefully they reach full maturity and die from old age. Unfortunately, trees may be condemned and need removal for a variety of other reasons.
- Trees outgrow the space they were planted in
- Trees become to confined by subsequent erection of surrounding buildings and roads
- Tree roots cause damage to adjacent property and highways
- Trees become diseased and pass the point of corrective pruning
- Trees are severely damaged by storms or floods
Arborist-Direct Aberdeen tree felling professionals have the expert skills to fell, cut, dismantle and remove trees in all the above situations. Tree removal is usually a lower magnitude of cost than allowing trees to fall-down causing subsequent damage. Our specialist Arborists can advise tree owners and help prevent expensive remedial expenses, potentially caused by them delaying decisions and negating their legal responsibility for safeguarding people and property.